Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

4 Generations

I cannot believe it when I actually saw them lining up.. and I could not resist the temptation to actually capture this beautiful moment.... they are the ones that kept me going from my downs....

Can you believe it? K700i was my first Sony Ericsson baby... She served me for more than 2 years.... but I could not resist the temptation of my new baby..... W880i... muah...


Who would have thought that I would spend my first salary in Singapore to purchase myself a slim W880i... The price? Hmm... I shall not reveal it but hey, if I can afford it, so can you!! I just love Sony Ericsson. My first mobile phone is an Ericsson, limited edition from the movie James Bond 007 Tomorrow Never Dies. Sorry my friends, no memories of him cause it has departed from me 10 years ago... *sob sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment