Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

KL Aaron's House_House-warming

Went back to KL to visit my brother and family and also attended his house warming. I get to play with my niece, whom did not cry when met me. Finally.. phew. Previous visits were scary cause she cried when she saw me. Haha... but now she is nicer to play with. Even much more fun. I became her human slide. Haha...


More pics of my niece Gwen in this link below... It was really hard to make her pose but she was very coorperative too, though she was playing most of the time. She is so adorable..

(PHOTOS ARE FROM KEE YEW).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/keeyew/sets/72157614679355242/

Unfortunately I did not take any pictures of my brother's house warming. Kinda forgotten because I was too busy helping him out getting drinks filled up in the cooler. Guests were practically quenching their thirst with can after can of beer. Lucky one of the guests brought a crate.

3 comments:

  1. Haha..my girl is so cute lah. Mini model for the day..hehe.. You and KY are really good..haha..managed to capture so many nice shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, how you doin'? By the way, I did drop by your place couple of times when you not feeling good.
    And I was wondering how come didn't see you around.

    Thought the buses on strike, ha ha.
    Little girls are always adorable. As the song goes, "thank Heavens....for little girls...".

    Hope you much better now.
    Keep well, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen is so cute.. Angelic smile!~

    ReplyDelete