Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Things Are Coming

Hi all,
I guess all of you who are reading this must be wondering what I have been up to that I have less stuffs to update in my blog.

Well, I have been very busy with work. Reaching home as late as 10-11pm from office. Also, I had to work during weekends. All those got paid off by my loving partner... whom he pampered me with his love. I am very fortunate. Hehe... I am so in cloud-9...

Anyways, all those late hours working are gone and now I am busy planning for other stuffs....
Good things are coming... I will be meeting a dearie friend of mine for a couple of days, who is back to Malaysia from NZ. Then I will be off to my long break with my darling. Then we will continue with planning.

Gosh... many events are coming... and of course, work is needed to be completed by then. Hehe.. so.. I am pretty packed, but I promise to my readers that I will update more fun things...

Cheerio all.. Luv ya.. Stay cool..

4 comments:

  1. hi.so long haven't seen you update your blog.oh,you are planning to migrate to NZ soon and join your bro?well, that's relly good.it's a nice country..all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.... (^_^) .... so secretive!
    I wanna know more about it... tell me tell me... (^_^), email me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, happy days are here again...have fun. Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, you know when human start their second phase of life right?
    that's where she is going to!

    ReplyDelete