Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Lunch: Pizza

Today is a lazy day for me. Woke up at 530am. Did laundry twice and vacuum whole house. I even did ironing, partial of the whole clothes that I need to iron. Will continue the rest of the ironing tomorrow.

Our mirror arrived this morning. We placed it in the room. Finally I have a mirror to look at what I dress daily to work.




Gosh, I look fat here. *gulp*

Anyways.. We manage to organize the storeroom.

We had pizza for lunch. Yummy. Lazy to eat out so we ordered pizza.










Yea I know. Not healthy at all but sometimes it is just a tiring day to cook. And with the heavy work load in office during weekdays, you just want to rest over the weekend. We didn't even go for our gym session today.

Hoping tomorrow to be a better day. Cheerio...

--> iPhone blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment