Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Flashback

Here are some flashbacks of mine while I was still back in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. A very nice place to retire cause of the "old fashion" ways and not so developed town. I love Kuching and it is one of my options for retiring place.

My Santubong hiking back in 2005 with my Etch (X-Fab) colleagues.

2005 SHE promotion tour concert. The Etch ladies from X-fab with a torn among the roses which is my ex-Etch Metal AE, now he is pursuing his degree.

Etch Oxide (X-Fab) dinner, my farewell dinner, in March 2007 before I left for my new job.

Etch module dinner (X-Fab) in 2006. Here are some of my colleagues posing for picture taking and at the back where the guys are "yam seng-ing" to see who gets drunk first.. (I am at the back sitting down seeing them enjoying toxicating themselves.. haha).

No comments:

Post a Comment