Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

East Coast Park

This is one park I never knew I will end up liking it... my uncle did mentioned to me that it is nice, but I never knew his words are so true... Anyways, here are some of my pictures to share... darn...

Trying to snap the bird is pretty hard cause it is under-expose and the bird is not stationary... The picture looks so distorted to the upper side... but I do find it artistic... muahaha.. as if lar..

Huh.... even trying to snapshot this bird is not easy also... If I get to close to it, it flies away.. So, I had to take its snapshot from a far distance and zooming as close as possible and this is the closest I can get... Pretty bad huh... but at least I did my best to get it as clear as possible...

Horrbile! Totally under-expose. It is too dark but what can I do? I am making the best out of my outdoor adventure and sharpening my skills in photography lor....

Even trying to take of a moving object is pretty hard. I was taught on how to take a moving object making the background blur and the object clear.. Ta-da.... good eh?? Unfortunately the object is not in the middle. If it is, then it is kinda perfect for me... Well, I still have lots to learn.. muahaha...

Sand castle in ECP is something new to me cause in PRP, I do not see any sand castle. So it is kinda amusing to me. It is pretty amazing how they can make such nice sand castle. Beautiful isn't it?


Taking this picture is simple but then it is the artistic mindset that comes in place for a beautiful picutre. When I looked at this picutre, it does look nice and artistic. (Of course lar... the person who took this is way better off than me in photography lor.. *wink wink*..)

I love this... unfortunately, the little robot is out of focus... sharks... If I knew earlier, I would have retaken this picture. Anyways, I like this alot.. hehe..

Overall rating for ECP and PRP, I would prefer to go back to ECP cause it has more things to do there... more things to see too.. but............... it is kinda far for me and difficult to come home. It costs me SGD15 dollars for cab fare to reach home... *sob sob*...

No comments:

Post a Comment