Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Delighted 2010 Birthday

I am officially in the 3-group now. Oh no....

But I had surprises from my loved ones.



Fresh lilies from bunny. Quite a surprise gift from him. Love you bunny..



Another surprise flower from Rowena. Love you too dear.



And I received a cake from Jennifer. Love you too.

I had lunch with my department too.



Lemongrass drink. Brewed for about 8-hours.



Petal appetizer.



Deep fried green fig.



This is the plant for appetizer that was deep-fried (pic above)



Varieties of dishes.



Otak-otak omelet.



Fish acar.



Assorted local delicacies for dessert.



How to get to Bollywood Restaurant.



Guide-map to walk around in Bollywood.

Dinner was buffet in Carlton hotel with Bunny.



Fresh oyster for dinner. Yummylicious.






Couldn't help myself but went for second round on the salmon.



Assorted dessert.



Cone filled with rich chocolate.



This is how I looked after work rushing to Carlton for dinner. I hope I am not ugly/displeasing to the eyes of the beholder. :)

--> iPhone blogging!

Location:Rivervale Crescent,Singapore,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment