Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ikea Shopping

I did Ikea shopping with bunny today but he left for office halfway so I did all the shopping by myself. I took whatever I want but in the end I sorted it out and recalculated what I have spent and it came to about $230. Oh well.. I just love home shopping. Calming like cooking for me.




Finally my kitchen counter is organized.




I fixed up bunny's computer table.




I got myself a container to sort my makeup. It's good because it has a partition within the container.

I am yet to chose a mirror for my study room. What to chose???



This one? (silver frame)




Or this one? (golden frame on the left)




I want to get this... It looks so elegant for my dining table.




This seems good for my main entrance.





--> iPhone blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment