Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The beginning of Hong Kong


The view of Hong Kong from the ferry boarded from Macao. It is nice being a tourist cause that is where you can make mistakes and people would not mind. And you can act stupid!!



New First Ferry embarking at Kowloon, Hong Kong. One of the ferry services which can be taken from Macao to Hong Kong. The journey took me around 1 hour. Well, I have to warn those who has weak stomach, best not to eat while you are on the ferry or else you will puke everything out and I actually witnessed a lady who ate McDonald's for breakfast in the ferry actually puke it all out because of the bouncy journey.


The bamboo sticks are not unusual in Hong Kong. It is all over the buzzling city of Hong Kong, whether it is to repair the signage or to setup a new one. Really a good kung-fu. Imagine if he falls to the road? First he will get broken bones, then he will get rammed by fast moving vehicles. Yes... he is above a buzzling road where vehicles are moving fast, the most is 60 miles/hour. It is amazing to see this in person. I only saw it a few times in movies and I thought it's just a movie and never happen in real life. Haha.. I thought wrong.


The famous mango dessert in Hong Kong. Hui Lau Shan is at every corner of Hong Kong, so you will never miss it at all. I took it every single day. Of course different kinds but basically all are actually mangoes but with different additional ingredients or different presentation.


Hui Lau Shan signage. See the signage, it is like protruding out from the building. And this is normal in Hong Kong. Imagine if the sign gave way? There goes your expensive sporty car. Smashed because of the signage. What a luck... And it is known in Hong Kong that they do such signage to get the attention of passerbys. Well, I would say it works. It definitely caught my attention.

The buzzling city of Hong Kong during the day.

The buzzling city of Hong Kong during the night. See the signages as I mentioned earlier? The bigger the better, the centre the better... And I came across billboards which are from 1 end of a building to the other of the building in a row. So imagine 10 buildings in a row which is 4-storeys high?? The billboard is as big and long as that. Go figure. It will definitely catch your attention.
The Ladies' Market is one of my favourite night markets. The amount of clips sold here is too many for me to chose and purchase them. I only get to admire them and buy a few of it. It is quite cheap if you can do the bargaining. I know I got mine with a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment