Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Ocean Park, Hong Kong

The view of Hong Kong's sky scrappers after exiting the Admiralty MTR.

The bus type in Hong Kong. There are double-deckers but I did not capture it. So basically, Hong Kong is like Singapore. Very hard to get lost in Hong Kong. Just find the nearest MTR and you are heading home already.

Ocean Park entrance is not as what I expected but oklar. Not that I am a fan of amusement parks or any playground area.

The sign on the right of this picture is a seahorse apparently. Bigger image is below. All these are taken from the cable car. It's scary to sit in a cable car cause the carriage is just held by the hook above my head... Imagine if that gave way, I will be tumbling down the hill just like Jill, and it will be bloody. Well, at least that was what lingering on my mind while I was in the cable. So I was reading stuffs out loud to make myself not think of the worst but make the best out of it. Shit, scary.


I wanted to sit the hot-air balloon but the ride was closed for maintenance. Too bad. I bet the view of Hong Kong Island will be much better from air.


Sleepy sea-lion. At first, I thought it was a fake mammal. I thought it was the bronze statue of a sea-lion. As I was admiring it, it suddenly moved and gave me a scare. Scared me out of my wits.


Underwater World. Hmm... people tell me that it is much better that Sentosa's Underwater World. After seeing it for myself, I personally find that Sentosa's is much better eventhough it took me 15 minutes to complete the whole aquarium in Sentosa. Ocean Park's was just a gigantic cylinder aquarium and it lets you view it for 3-storeys high. That's it!! What a scam... If I knew about this I would have never planned for Ocean Park in my itinerary. I would have strike Ocean Park out from the plan. Waste my money. I have to take


This is the view of Hong Kong Island from the top of hill where the other part of Ocean Park is. Look at the amount of boats docking at the dockyard? It's as busy as the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment