Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My first steps...

(Warning.. No pictures for display. Cameraman is also learning his first step!!)

July 5th is a date I shall remember. It is like a date of commemoration, something to remember. Yes.. I learnt my first few steps of roller blading from Stephanie, Rina's sister. Yay... She is a good teacher and she taught me well. I have become addicted to blading and I want to do it again. Hmm... I feel like getting my own blades now. Of course I will get a cheap one so that I learn and practise till I am good. Haha... then, once I am confident of my blading skills, then I will get a better one but I won't turn pro like Stephanie. She is good, very pro. Her blades have no breaks. After all, I didn't use the breaks of the blades I rented yesterday. So I guess breaks are of no use at all if you know how to balance your body and do stances that acts as a break. Well, Stephanie left me alone to blade and that is how I came to realise it. Yay, she taught me well. She left me alone and I learnt and discover it myself. Hehe.. yay.. I am so happy.

Well, yesterday was fun cause alot of us went together. Stephanie (my teacher), Rina (Stephani's sister), Kee Yew, Kai Hoh, Adrian, Hai Xia and Wei Theng. We all bladed except Adrian due to some ligamen injuries, so he decided to cycle. Well, cycling is fun too.

After blading and cycling, we all went for dinner. Wee Xian joined us for dinner. We all had Koean. muahahaha... so fun but I am so dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment