Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Double Joy

Being the 2nd day of the week is pretty horrible as there is another 3 days left to the weekend.. and I am really looking forward for the weekend because I can have a very long rest. Haha...

Anyways........ I am happy. Actually overjoyed because I got news from my friends that they have opened up to each other about their feelings. It is pretty exciting when I heard of their stories. Come to think of it, the puzzles are now placed in the right places. Haha....

Looking at them and how their reactions are made me think back of the days how I felt excited seeing my dear-dear. Made my heart beats faster, my palms go all sweaty, making me want to dress up all the time for him... Not that I am not feeling it right now, I do, but now we are in a different level of relationship but he does make me skip a beat and makes my palms sweaty... and also makes me wanting to go all dolly for him, and of course sexy. *blush*

Well, recalling back of the news that I just received, it really makes me feel excited. So happy for them. I am excited because she will have the cloud-9 feeling all the time. Looking forward for each day to meet her guy. As for me, I am always with my guy and I am fortunate that God gave him to me. I am glad that He bless me with my dear-dear.





Muah... Love you my dear-dear (you know who you are).


I will always remember this surprise rose you gave me my dear.... Around 2 years ago....

No comments:

Post a Comment