Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Short Break : Day1

Finally... I manage to get it posted... Recalling the short break I had, I feel like wanting another break. Well, it is coming soon... Returning to the place I first worked as an engineer.

Ok ok.. back to my recent short break, I went to ....... (can you guess from the dashboard below?)




The departure dashboard does make you puzzle to where I went... muahaha... Come on.. Give a guess....

The arrival dashboard does tell it all right....


Come on..... once you see this you might have guessed it already.... Alrighty, I won't mention it till the last day of postage. See if you can keep guessing... (hahahahaha....)

Bustling traffic on a weekday... pretty crowded traffic.. as busy as KL's and Singapore's...


Local delicacy... daren't try it because I have sensitive stomach and I wouldn't want to have an emergency excursion to the restroom during my jay walking..

Yea yea... that is me... infront of me are the rest of the gang that went along to the break.... There are 13 of us.. haha....


Here are all the ladies... (excluding 2 ladies which actually arrived a day later)... We are actually on the way to the famous Pratunaum Day Market...


After a hot day walking around... I went for a yummy cooling desert at Swensen's... haha, of all places to go. Instead of trying out local kopitiam but I ended up in somewhere I can trust to give me a good gut feel...

Alley to where the famous bak-hu shop is situated.. I must say, this walking did gave me a quick view of how similar this place is to Bunga Raya Street in Malacca. Gave me a nostalgic feeling, recalling back my younger days where my mom would drag me around to purchase new clothes for me at the local shops.... Hey, back then we cannot afford PDI or Kiki Lala ok, we had to opt for the "imported" clothes.


While walking to the destination, I came across this power grid line.. Kinda scary eh, wires are so bare eventhough it is insulated but still... it can come crashing down any moment and wires can get snapped, hence electrocute something or someone.... shish...


Haha.. that is me again.. Behind me is the jewelery factory. Interesting... I got a glimpse of how their handicraft skills are put into fine jewelery items.. (Yeiks... I looked so damn fat and "huge"...)

Blue Topaz... my birth stone..


Went for seafood dinner.. Cost me a bomb... (Almost SGD200 for 3 dishes only but I get to eat very huge king prawn... but lucky it was divided equally with someone else...)

3 comments:

  1. u went to bangkok!!! hahaha.. was there in june.. :) nice place right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. haha... it is nice there.. i want to go back there again to do shopping.. alot of inspirations to do design.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngai ti .... SD200 for 3 dishes .. pengsan

    ReplyDelete