Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Short Break : Day 1 (Slightly After Midnight)

Slightly after midnight of the first night, we took a tuk-tuk and drove around the street... Quite a nice feeling cause feeling the wind brushing against our face...

The view from the tuk-tuk is a first hand view of the traffic.. Trust me, if you carry this on eveyrday, in no time you will become a second-hand smoker (equivalent). After around 30 minutes riding around, we headed to a bar which is quite famous base on the tuk-tuk driver. I must say, I was abit scared at first...

After seating in the bar, I was quite please with the ambient. There was live band and Elvis for the night.. but I can say he is a very good singer.. Sings very well.. just like Elvis himself.

Hehe.. to quench my thrist, I took this.. of course I am not a drinker but just for the fun of it. No, I only took a bottle that night and the entire trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment