Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Short Break : Day 3

Shortly after midnight......

The show has ended, now it is time for phototaking session. As you can see, they are one bunch of pretty ladies.


Look at that... to say she is pretty, I totally agree. To say she is genuine, hmm... yet to really find out. Look at the differences.. I am no match to her. She is flawless, I looked like I got punched.

Isn't this a cheeky smile, with the tiny tongue sticking out slightly? Kinda seducing right...

Well, I had a wonderful time. Seeing such a wonderful performance from them making me feel so small about myself.. haha...


Chatuchat Weekend Market......

Colourful hand-made paper... Looks so attractive... Colourful.. I almost bought a few of them but I was wondering how was I going to bring it home.



This shop sells all kinds hand-made boxes. I bought one for myself and stored all my precious hair-clips.

Key-coin for the BTS line.



After walking around the market.... we headed down to Siam Paragon....


Secret Recipe's Banana Chocolate Cake... yummy... the all time favourite....

Siam Underwater World...

Personal opinion, if you do not like Singapore's Sentosa Underwater World, then I would not recommend you to go here. It is pretty much the same but it is way much better than Sentosa's. It is 5x larger. So it takes you around 1-2 hours walking around comparing to Sentosa's 30-minute walkthrough.

Around 800 bath for family pack (3-in-1 deal). The 4-D is a reap-off, not worth cause it is lousy (lau-gee = LG.. hahaha).


Seahorse, as small as the last finger.


I love this picture the most... it is actually as tiny as a thumb.. but I zommed it till it looks so big.




Largest rat... sleeping.. so ironic.

Starfish is as big as a 19-inch monitor. Go figure!


I love this figure... I was so excited (like a child) when I saw Sharky...



A real reap-off........ spoilt my enthusiasm about 4D adventure....


I love this... Nice ass eh.. so firm (chuckles).

Dinner is a wonderful experience but... it taste pretty much the same in Malaysia or Singapore... The difference is that the environment..

Tomyam chicken

King Prawn

Oyster

Chicken Soup

Crab

Dinner was nice as everyone had their share. It cost us around 800 bath per pax.

After dinner, we walk around the street and ended at a massage parlor near the hotel..

Honestly, I did not feel much relaxed after that. I did went for the oil massage earlier that day, which costs me 800 bath, I felt great at the beginning but later on, back to square one. Haha.. so much for the publicity on "good cheap massage in Thailand.. go for it..." I guess I am not that enthusiastic when it comes to massage. (Shy lar.. have to be fully naked -except underwear). The feeling during the massage is so funny. At one point, the masseur massaged my breast. I felt so embarassed because no female has ever massaged my breast except my gynae. And it was cold at that time, so there was a bump. Haha.... (embarassed).... I just act like nothing happened.... She was very professional and she is quite pretty..... 800 bath, quite worth it.

2 comments:

  1. The 'lady' you took photo with looks pretty coz of make up and the way she dressed. If u r made up, u look pretty too. U still look pretty mah without make up. :)
    Why the hell the masseur massaged yr breasts ler? And is she a real 'lady'?...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lor .... where got massage there 1?? so weird le.... now I'm scared to try thai massage

    ReplyDelete