Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wonderland

I never knew that playing online game is quite a fun past time but then, one can get hooked to it until forgets what is day and what is night... Another good way to lose weight cause you will tend to forget to take proper meals...

Here is my character, Ambler... I am just a beginner to online game but I have already played it 3 consecutive days. I kept on thinking of how to advance my character and complete the tasks given.


Thi is one of the scenes where I am in a battle. The higher the level of the character, the better. This helps to have better fighting and defence level.


A way to regain health by just sitting down or lying down in your own tent.

Don't ask me why but I suddenly just felt like playing a game and downloaded this game to play. I was actually curious because of the caption that caught my attention is "able to build your own home" and I was immediately interested in this game as it reminded me of SIMS. Who knows, it turned out to be a Final Fantasy like game.

But I am loving this game by the minute. My character is now level 5, in just 3 days. Woohoo, let me see if I can get it higher and fight the bigger bosses....

No comments:

Post a Comment