Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Surprises from Taiwan

Well, after being apart from my bunny, I finally get to be with my bunny. To my surprise, I got a gift. Haha... ok, not to be a show-off but it is really a surprise to me cause normally I would buy such things on my own cause it is not cheap. Most of my bags are bought by myself because I am working and I can by whatever the price it costs.. (the advantage of working on your own...).

When I reached home, I saw this on my table.. but I moved it on the bed cause it looks much nicer with my new quilt cover set which mom helped me to bring it from Malacaa (the backdrop).



(Bag from Taiwan, perfume from airport)

Quite a surprise to me... haha.. well, it is small but it does mean alot to me cause the thoughts that counts and he always doesn't want me to waste money on such things. But he bought it for me so it does matters alot to me... Hehe, he made my day. Now I use it to place my MRT card inside.. Haha.. swipe with style...

No comments:

Post a Comment