Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Pairs

Haha.... yeap... I went shoe shopping, right after I came back from Kuching (same day), the day where my brother Aaron came to Singapore and yesterday. I suddenly got into the mood of doing shoe shopping. Ok, I will get to the total amount I have burnt in my savings account but well, I am happy I got new pairs of shoes.

White sandals from Pedal Works to replace my old white sandals which looks similar. I so-called destroyed the old white pair back in Kuching and now it is in my office locker as a backup sandals. This costs me SGD39.


Shiny Black Open-toe heels from Pedal Works. Bought together with the white sandals (above). Costed me SGD49. Yea yea... spent alot but then it has a sexy look.

Bronze pumps from Primavera. Recently, Primavera is having clearance sale and I just bumped into the shop and bought myself 4 pairs. Haha.. yeap.. 4 pairs.... This pump is quite nice because it suits my jeans or brown pants. I remembered that when my ex-colleague Rina bought 1 pair from Taiwan which has a similar color, I remembered telling her that it is weird cause it looks like a pair of shoes where the chinese burns incense offerings to the god... and Rina told me that she disagree and it is nice, I will come around to love this color. Well, after I bought it, I totally agreed with Rina. It is nice. I have to thank her for opening my eyes to bronze color. Ok, this shoe costs me SGD19.


Brown heels. It is around 2 inches high. After wearing it to office, the front part is a little aching to my little toe. Well, the pain can be corrected with spot corrector that you can purchase it from any pharmacies. You are not going to believe me if I tell you that this shoe costs me SGD9 only. Haha.. a good purchase.


Grey Heels. Also around 2 inches high, it is very comfortable to wear. It is sexy... Costs me around SGD30.


Silk Brown Open-toe heels.. my latest purchase. Costs me SGD39. Very comfortable.... I might wear this to my brother's (Jason) wedding this November, provided I get a Gold or Ivory dress for the wedding theme as per request from Michelle, future SIL.


Bought this open-toe shoe while shopping with Rina. Costed me SGD9 only but honestly, this shoes is not comfortable after wearing it longer.

Ok... now the counting of total amount... how much I burnt my pocket... 5 pairs = SGD185. It is almost SGD200 but 5 pairs???? Well, to me is so much worth it. At least I can have longer life-span to my shoes cause I can change it everyday rather than wearing 1 pair for daily usage.

1 comment:

  1. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! so Envy!!! those shoes are nice. bronze colored shoe are really easy to match like u said... i got a pair while in S'pore... I WANNA GO SHOE SHOPPING TOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete