Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old Pairs

Imagine having old pairs of shoes, I don't feel good about it... haha.. girls just want new pairs or things all the time to feel good. Well, as I was cleaning my shoe-closet I suddenly realize that I need new pairs. Well, here are my old pairs, just to share.....

My 1st gold pair of sandals. Introduced by the shoe-sales person and it does suit my feet because it is comfortable and there is a spongy feeling. Bought it from Pedal Works, Simei. It costed me around SGD49. It is expensive but then it does look nice on my feet. Pedal Works are suitable for people like me because my feet is Size-9 and it is not easy for me to find shoes that is comfortable to my feet.


My black pair of heels. I bought it from Vincci, KL way back in year 2004. I only used it for dinner functions. I think, if I am not mistaken, only wore it less than 10 times. Costed me around RM59. Wore it around 10 times and lasted me for around 4-years, not bad to save money eh...


My black flats. Also bought it together with my black heels (top). Costed me around RM39. See the thin black strap at the side of the shoe? Well, I modified it by replacing it with black ribbons. The reason is because I work in a wafer-fab environment where I have to take my shoes off. In this kind of environment, I need to be quick in removing/wearing my shoes. So by replacing it with ribbons, it is much faster to change shoes to the booties (a protective shoes only worn in CLEANROOM environment). It does give a feminie look on the flats. Maybe I should try white or ivory color ribbons to give a contrast look.


Black court heels. It has a conservative look because it is rounded at the front and broad heels at the back. Honestly, when I first wore it, it gave me a professional look but after awhile, it made me looked aunty. But what the heck, I do not wear it as often as I thought I would. Haha.. It costed me SGD69 from Pedal Works. Not cheap eh... I would rather buy Hush Puppies as it has a more modern looking pairs than this. Or maybe my taste is old-school or tasteless???? Haha... who knows....


No comments:

Post a Comment