Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Drive

***** Warning! Pictures are taken from my mobile phone & no automated "Auto Focus" feature! *****

Ok... This might come as a shock to anyone... I didn't realise this until one of the AA (Admin Assistance) showed it to me...


There is a record book for everyone to fill in when they want to borrow a camera or a thumbdrive in the office. They have to fill in certain particulars....



And this is what I found.... TIME DRIVE... ?????? I thought it should be thumbdrive. Haha... a bunch of engineers in the office and it is called TIME DRIVE? So weird... I wonder if they are really an engineer or not. Surprise! Surprise!

3 comments:

  1. eh. i cant find the number in your company "phone book" nor the employee ID le.. any more hints?

    Huei Tze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. huei tze,
    wah.. u really go and find ar? haha.. let me find out more lar. i didn't want to snap shot together with the employee id mar.. but i think the number u'r seeing there is the extension.. haha..

    ReplyDelete