Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jurong Bird Park cum Children's Day

First of all, I know I have slagged on updating my blog. This is because I have not been well the pass few days and I am too tired to sit in front of the computer to wait and upload these pictures. We went to Jurong Bird Park on 1-October-2008. Coincidentally, it is Children's Day and also my bro's & SIL's birthday. Haha... but anyways.. The ticket for admission is SGD18 per pax (adult). Word of advise in SG, never go to public places on a public holiday because the queues are very long for everything. I actually queued for 1 hour just to buy the admission tickets. But... it is all worth it when I reviewed back these pictures.
Courtesy of TKY, he took all these pictures. I didn't have the mood to shoot for any.
Hawk


Toucan

Dragon fly on wafter lily


Pelican

Eagle


(2 pictures above. I cannot remember the name)



Flamingo (white)


Flamingo (pink)


Parrots

Toucan from the show. Very smart Toucan.

I love the show at 3pm. It is called Birds and Buddies Show at Pools Amphitheatre. The birds are very smart. Well trained. The trainers are always rewarding the birds after they did their tasks. At the end of the show, I got a gift from the parrots. The trainer did warned us not to leave our mouth open while we are look up. Haha... Lucky I got a little of it. I pity the guy sitting behind me that he got most of the shit. Hehe... Sorry, no pictures taken of my gift.

3 comments:

  1. why are u not feeling well? nice pics from TKY...haha..must be the new lense. :P

    oh u got a 'gift' from the parrot. soooo lucky..haha

    Thanks for the birthday wishes by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete