Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Which Do I Want

Today is such a hectic day. Was quite busy in office but manage to feel relaxed because I was in control and no matter how tough the day was, the bottome line is that I was in control. When I reached home, I felt refreshed after accomplishing my run (hey... its an effort I am making great progress day by day and I am proud of it! Never had I been so focused into exercising. Haha...). Felt so energetic. Took my shower after I cooled myself down but when I opened my cupboard, I was so damn shocked of the amount of perfumes I have. Oklar... I do not mean to show off lor.... but then it is quite alot.


My fragrances are ranged from affordable price to a little over the budget. Haha... My latest collection is from Burberry. My first perfume is actually Flower by Kenzo (see the tiny bottle with a flower imprint on it? Yeap... that is the one). When I went to Hong Kong early this year, I bought 2 fragrances; Diamond by Armani & cannot-remember-the-name by Ralph Lauren (the turqoius cap). The last purchase of perfume that I got for myself is Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden which I got it when I went to Kuching recently. Gosh... I miss my family. I miss my niece....
Ok, sorry for being off-track....
Girls can never get enough of perfumes. Tell me which girl has only 1 perfume?? I think non. At least 2 perfumes. Among my collection, my favourite perfume is actually Armani Code. Why? It has a sentimental meaning behind it... my first Valentines' present from someone.. *blushing*.... I love to have few frangrances so that I have options on how I want to feel for the day. At least frangrances helps to boosts oneself confidence. Take note that not all fragrances suits everyone. The perfume actually has to react to your skin so that the chemical reaction gives out the true smell.... So, basic way of getting a perfume for yourself is to pump a little perfume to your wrist, wait a little while and smell it. At least this is how I tests them... and I will always get parfum or perfume because it lasts longer. Another way is to spray them on yourself over the counter and walk away so that the perfume gets use to your body. If you like it, always go back to the counter and purchase them.

5 comments:

  1. That's quite alot of perfumes u have there. Yes, most girls love perfumes. Me too but I don't own so many la..haha..Ok,time to ask someone to get me a new fragrance. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many collection...can open a store!I haven't own a perfume for the past 2 years...need to get one soon before the big day..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. yea.. i didn't know i owned so many too.. shocked myself.. but it is fun to own so many because i do not get bored with wearing the same one..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got about 3 or 4. All of them was gived by hubby. The problem is I don't use perfume anymore since i work from home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god.... my 1st bottle was also Flower by Kenzo from hubby... my fav is Eternity Moment by CK. But I seldom use them bcoz hubby like me au natural hahhaha...

    ReplyDelete