Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Punggol Park, Here I Come!

Today is Saturday and suddenly there wasn't anything to do except laundry. Well, of course I completed my laundry (but ironing & folding clothes will be the next day). So, since laundry is completed, there wasn't really anything else to do. Suddenly PUNGGOL PARK came into our mind for another photography session. Woohoo.. another round of skills brushening...

**** Note that not all pictures are posted in lieu of privacy respect ****

As I was juggling to become the model-cum-photographer at the same time... this sight came to me as an interesting one. I witnessed men are actually enjoying their past time by playing electronic sail. And to my surprised, those men are elderly people. Haha.. so please take note, when age catches, one way to pass time is to do sailing!


Aren't they nice? It is a rare sight to see this sails sailing on the pond....


And... TAI CHI.. haha.. I think this lady friend of the uncle's is helping him to do a TAI CHI video. It is quite interesting to witness something extraordinary.

The park is quite a small park but compare to many parks I have been (be it Kuching, Melaka or KL), Punggol Park is not small but you can say it is among the smallest throughout Singapore. A stroll of the entire park takes you around 30 minutes. Is 30 minutes long? I guess not too... but you can try walking whole ECP, then you know 30 minutes is short.

No comments:

Post a Comment