Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sikit-sikit, Lama-lama, Jadi Bukit

Remember what our teacher told us when we were young, fresh and innocent? Save money into the piggy bank. Haha... honestly to tell you the truth, I never did have any piggy bank when I was little. You can ask my brothers, they will say I am very spendthrift.

As I grew older & wiser I learnt that savings is important. Any kind of savings is good. Be it little or a large amount, it is still savings. It was difficult at the beginning but when it was a norm daily, it became a habit. So, I started this savings where I keep all the 1-dollar coins.

I started this since I was in Kuching... and when I came to Singapore, I continue this habit and now my savings have additional money. Haha.. oklar, not alot but at least it is a good start. Of course, this is not the way to save money. We are now in a modern society, there are many ways to save money. This 1-dollar coin collection is just a habit to beat me up into a saving habit. At least now that I have started and continue this till I have kids of my own, then at least I can tell them how mummy saved money and this is one of the methods. Must plant the saving seeds into the child when they are young....


I manage to keep around SGD203 since the beginning of this year... is that alot? I think not. Good leh.. haha... I am proud of myself. I am banking this today... ok, I am off to the bank now or else I have to postpone it another week... Adios... till the next blog update...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. Saving is a good habit. My parent teach me the importance of saving since I was very small, and I was keep doing it until now. But, I use different method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different method? Care to share??? I want to learn also... still a kid!! Haha...

    ReplyDelete