Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

What Is In My Handbag?

Haha... when I saw this title in my SIL's blog, I was also wondering. You know how ladies are... they have alot of "rubbish" in their handbag. The bigger the bag, the more things are inside.


Here are the rules.

Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?



Anyways, here is a peek to mine....


These are what in my handbag...


And these are what is inside my wristlet... (more rubbish... hahahaha...)

Describe the contents of your handbag.

Wristlet, PSP, 2 packet of tissues (got backup if one packet is almost finish), mirror, keys, lipgloss, mouth-refreshener, hair clip, dog-tag, liner (err.... hygienic purpose lar..), MRT card (which is inside the smaller Coach compartment) & fengshui items (which is inside a transparent bag. Well, my mom asked me to carry it along with me wherever I go..)

In the wristlet will be money (dual currency), coin pouch, thumbdrive, membership cards, ATM cards, tissue (again!!), discount coupons & ATM slips.

PS: Mobile & i-pod shuffle is not inside due to both items are currently charging.. hehe....

What's the most important thing in your handbag?

Wristlet, PSP, i-pod shuffle & mobile phone.

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?

Haha... panty liner. I guess most girls will have this in their bag, I know my SIL does, *chuckles*.

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?

Smallest thing ar..... thumbdrive I guess. Next to it will be my i-pod shuffle.

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?

Yeiks... if there is, would I be announcing it here? To tell you the truth, there isn't any (but who would tell the truth here right?).

Anyways, I will pass this on to my friend Faith and Rach.

For those who are dropping by to read this blog, you are welcome to do the same... copy the tag & do what I just did......

4 comments:

  1. I was just wanted to pass u the tag..haha.. :P Aiyo, so many stuffs in yr bag. And more stuffs in the wrislet. Got PSP some more. U won't get bored if u are stranded somewhere with yr handbag with u. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yealor. at the beginning no PSP, abit bored when i travelled but then i got PSP for my b-day and it has been accompanying me ever since. nvr been bored while travelling.. hehe... urs also leh, so many lipgloss....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot meh rach... hehe.. at least now u got a homework frm me.. muahahaha...

    ReplyDelete