Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 2011 Valentines' Day

I was amazed and surprise to receive this from bunny.. Because he was always telling me to save money and don't simply waste money to buy this and that.. But tada....... Lilies from him... He knows I love lilies (and also cheaper than roses.. So it's kill 2 birds with one stone. He saves money and I happy..)






Haha.. Yea yea.. I know. My office table is messy. What can I say? I just got back from my 1-week CNY leave. Colleagues ate all the goodies and left the empty containers on my table. Anyways, credit to my bunny. So sweet of my bunny.. Love you lots bunny..






See how cute? He actually drew a bunny picture on it...

Well, to avoid the long queues and hike food pricing because of valentines' day, bunny requested me to cook and I did but simple dishes. Nothing to make a big Hoo-ha about it..






Mince beef with mustard-black pepper-honey sauce. I created this mix. Well, bunny said it was abit sour. So next time will be less mustard and black pepper sauce and more honey.






Simple cabbage with mix vegetable with fresh sliced carrot with crab stick in soy-teriyaki sauce. Bunny likes this. I ate most of the vege as I need more vege.






And for dessert is peanut dang-yuen. Bunny's favourite.

Happy valentines day my bunny. Loving you lots. Muaks.


Ps: bunny made me ribena-sprite drink. I love it. See pic below. I couldn't finish the drink. Definitely have to share with bunny. :)







--> iPhone blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment