Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

OPI Nail Polish

I have been contemplating to get the nail polisher as it is quite pricy here in Singapore. Its about SGD25 per bottle. Worse of all, it is like LV where no discount is applicable to OPI. OPI in Singapore is not giving permission for discounted rates but if the distributor wants to give discount, then it is their own choice.

Finally, this is my buys.


My favourite is "an affair in red square", most left bottle. The pinks and white are for my french manicure.

Today, i got myself another 2 bottles.


Aren't they pretty? That is lavender and beside it is for my sparkling polisher.


There you go. It is very girlie color right? Haha... I just love them because it doesn't really taint my nail to yellow pigment but it still does but not as much. I reckon there is a trick where it won't stain the nails. That is not to wear a nail polish more than a week or two, depending on individual nails.

Well good luck to me to be creative now because I can be lazy sometimes and just coat a color instead of having some designs on the nail.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...very nice! You can try those nail art stickers too. ^_^

    P/S: AFS got a shock too that Gwen hit her friend. But the boy memang jahatlah. Gwen "bao chou" (revenge) already..haha..I'm so evil.

    ReplyDelete