Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bottle Tree

It has been a long time since the last gathering of my department... and not easy to get all the PAE to attend a gathering.. but still, only three PAE manage to have this gathering to visit our Senior Principle Engineer who is recovering from her maternity leave.... After visiting her, we decided to have our lunch at Bottle Tree, Khatib.

The appetizer is pretty sour.. so pickled that I myself cannot stand the sourness... got a poking pain just down below my ear (near to the chin)...

This Deep Fried Cereal chicken... very nice indeed... Dip with pepperish-saltish powder... Very tasty....

Pond view of where we had our lunch... Quite a nice place to job during the evening.. but pretty far from my house lor...

This are my colleagues.... A torn among the roses.... Rina, Li Li, Rowena & JC....

Additional guy, Ah Wee, is actually our colleague but from another department... but he is also close to our Principle Engineer... so he tagged along too.... Very funny & jovial guy.... Will always make your day a happy day....

The famous Bottle Tree....

The pond where everyone is fishing for prawns.. haha... they are willing to bake themselves under the hot sun just to fish prawns.. sigh.... I would rather pay to get the prawns then fish it... haha..

1 comment: