Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Specially dedicated to my best friend...

This is the bride... Siew Mei... pretty lady.... Never knew she got married faster than me... haha...



Going back to Melaka to attend my best friend's wedding is a good experience... anyways, it is much easier for me to go home from Singapore than Kuching....


Kum Fong Siew Yen and myself... one of the girls in my group during high school.. known as the noisy girl... can hear her from far.. wah.. the good old days.. (I feel like my face is big... camera too near my face.. haha... so not me...)


Siew Mei and her husband, Wee...

Audrey and Angie... Audrey is one person that is bubbly as ever.. even during sad times, she is the bubbly one..

Yook Ling, Diane and Sheow Meen... all looking grown up and beautiful...

Sandy and her jewels, Thomas (hubby) and Eugene (the devil in her eyes.. haha)...


The cake cutting ceremony......



The Yam-seng time.... both families join hand-in-hand to wish the bride and groom a fruitfull marriage....

The dancing ceremony for the couple....

No comments:

Post a Comment