Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Short Trip...

After my long break to Macao-HK last January, finally I took another break back to my country... Well, you never would guess where I actually ended myself at... ...


5-star bus took us to the destination... non other than...........


Don't tell me you cannot resognize this place?? Come on... Malaysians should know this place very well... Genting Highlands... the land of gambling... haha.. I made my RM60 profit from here... (which covered half my shopping expenses. I bought RM140 worth of clothes in Berjaya Time Square...)


Ripley's Believe It or Not.... Tallest man in the world. His palm is as big as my face.... but standing next to him, I feel damn short man.... I am just merely above half his height... *sob sob*


Amazing Illusion... some people cannot even see the difference till I have to point it out. I guess I am blessed with this amazing gift to spot the differences immediately.

The theme park... haha... I didn't play all the games lar... Cannot stand the sudden shock feeling....

Next destination... non other than the famous KLCC....


A-huh........ when you see this food, then you will know where this place is... Chicken Rice Ball.. yummy...


Christ Church Melaka... at last, I am back to my hometown.. woohoo...


The famous A-Famosa.. where it was used as a defence wall.. sucks.. my history has gone down to the drain.... longkang!!!! The 2 ladies beside me are from China and this is their first time to Melaka...


A-huh... guess who eh.. haha.... We took the trishaw back to where the car is parked... 30 minutes walk from here.. the car is actually parked in from of St. Francis Xavier church lor... haha... too tired & hot to walk back...

No comments:

Post a Comment