Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Durian... for a dome???

Imagine being in Singapore for a year plus but have not even fully explored Singapore?? Haha.. Due to laziness, we made the journey to Peninsula Plaza to check out on camera gadgets and then finally ended up at Esplanade because we were curious what the durian-dome is all about....

View outside of Esplanade (back facing Esplanade).... If I am not mistaken, that is Swissotel.. 5 star...


Esplanade dome... which features all the live theatres & orchestras in Singapore... Concerts too I guess.. The dome really looks like a huge durian from afar... so funny...


The linkway in between the man-made water-pond aesthetic.. haha..


I captured this picture becuase the man's arm was full of tattoo... but when I zoomed the picture in, someone told me that it is spoilt tattoo... tattooed too many times... yeiks.. crikey...


Fullerton hotel... doesn't it remind you of a train station???

No comments:

Post a Comment