Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going for a Honeymoon

Well, we had our pre-honeymoon back in May. We went to Korea for part-of-our pre-wedding shoot. It was a nice experience. Now, post-honeymoon will be cruising. Not far-cruise but nearby. This time it is purely for relaxation. I have never been on a cruise. Hubby went for a cruise few years back with his 2 sisters. I was working at that time.

Now, honeymoon will be cruising along Straits of Malacca.

Once I am back, I will upload all pictures about my wedding. Hihi... Too lazy to post them up during my break. Need to arrange them and editing them takes time.
But if you want to view it without any sequence, can go over to hubby's flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keeyew

See you all once I am back.... Cheerio...

5 comments:

  1. Have a great honeymoon dear!And the pics are all lovely!You two make a good couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Honeymooning!! Nice pics. "May your love grow ever stronger as you share your lives together, and may your future be even more wonderful than you dreamed possible."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, that's a lovely header picture you have here.
    And cruising down the Straits of Malacca?
    Nothing like being on a ship, on a honeymoon, sea breezes, gourmet food, beautiful sunsets, and being with the man you love.

    Here's wishing you and hubby the very best of married life, lots of good health, sunshine and laughter.

    Always be as you were, be the woman he met, stay as the woman he loves...and stay beautiful in your tomorrows as you were in your yesterdays.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi fiona! I read your reply to our comments in mummy gwen's... just thought I'd drop by to say hi =)

    ReplyDelete