Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Relaxation Friday

Well, today I am on leave. Took a break before the actual day. Many complaint that I should take earlier excuse but well, when there is too much work, one has to complete all the task before leaving. However, nothing in work can complete on time cause there are many other factors causing the delay eventhough we execute it as fast as we can.

Nevertheless, I am on a mission today or during the weekend. I reckon it will be a busy weekend for me as all my friends, relatives and family will be coming over to celebrate our matrimony on Sunday, 20-09-2009.

My plan for the day will be ..... purely relaxation. No office calls to entertain throughout my whole entire leave. I hope all goes according to plan.

I have done, actually mostly is my darling who coordinates it, what is needed. Only last minute checking/cross-check items. Hopefully I get to upload some pictures to share.

Cheerio.. till the next update.

PS: I hope I can blog during my preparation.. muahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment