Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010.. How I feel so far?

Well, you can say the days are pretty ok to me at the moment. My current company is being bought over by Abu Dhabi. So, previously my company was wholly owned by Singapore government and now it's wholly owned by Abu Dhabi. This is my 2nd take over. My first was from my previous company where it was wholly owned by Sarawak government and now it's is by the Germans.

How do I feel? Ehk..... Pretty nothing! All I could say is if there is a good package to voluntary go, I might opt for it cause am pretty sil working in this industry. Haha.. Don't ask me why in the first place I started off in this industry. I guess it was my first real job and I want to do good in it but am kinda tired and sick of it already.

Bunny, if you are reading this... I love you!


- posted while m on d go.. iPhone.. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fiona, how you doin'?
    Nothing like crossing the bridge seeking new pastures.
    I did, jumped ship 5 times, and 5th one landed my dream job.

    Here's wishing you the very best, good luck....
    May the sun be in your face, the wind behind your back and your destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
    You stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

    ReplyDelete