Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

December 2009: Part 3

This will be the last part of December 2009. This basically wraps up on what I did in the whole December 2009. Nothing much you can see alot of food. Yea... I am getting fatter...




Hubby and I had dim sum tea in Lao Beijing which is from Tung Lok Group. I can say nothing special about eating at this place. Kinda pricey a little.


Above are the 2 Orchard's christmas decoration which I actually took the picture in the new year 2010. Haha... I wanted to go before Christmas to snap the decorations but the amount of people crowding Orchard, made me feel wriggling to my bones.

Myself into the mood of shoe shopping, I had to snap the picture to ask hubby which is nicer cause if I don't ask him, I will end up buying both. So typical of me actually to buy what I like. Actually, I do that because I have big feet and it is hard for me to find comfy shoes but honestly, these shoes don't come cheap.

Random picture of Patrick. He was on hubby's chair. I snapshot it because it was in a cute pose. Haha... made me giggle and cheered my day.

Random italian meal which was owned by Japanese shop in Liang Court. Baked cheese rice with pork chop.

I treated hubby with Swenson's ice cream. Haha... I have been eating good food the past December. December is a month that good food is there all the time. Be it a gathering or something to nice to treat someone, it is because my birthday and Christmas is in the same month.


Last but not least, my meal in Swenson's, 1 week after my birthday, Khoo Yong (Fab2 SPC champion) treated us to Swenson's for all the hard work we did throughout 2009. So nice of him.

Well, Part 1-2-3 are what happened in December 2009. I hope the same treatment comes every time.

PS: I am now anxious with our new purchase which will be realized soon. Can't wait for it till end of this month.... It is coming soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment