Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What I Got For The New Year of 2010

Hey all, Happy New Year to you all out there. Yes, the year 2009 has ended and this is not my first blog for 2010 but I do hope that I am a better sport in 2010 to blog more. My ending of 2009 is rather quiet. Actually, I was practically busy with work and then got hooked with Twilight Saga books (will blog about this soon..) and basically lazy to blog. Haha... but I do hope this year round it is a better start and stays the same till the end or till the next year comes.

Since it is the new year and Chinese New Year is round the corner, 14-February-2010, which is also a Valentines' Day, I thought of getting myself a good pair of shoes. I know, I know.. I have many pairs already but what is a girl if she has only a pair? Hahaha.... I can obviously tell you that I have more than 5 pairs. Basically 2 pairs for everyday wear, 1 pair of sport shoe, 1 Gold colored sandal, 1 court shoe, 1 black open-toe heel, 1 brown open-toe silk-covered heel, and a few more which I need to look at to describe. So basically from my description here, I have 7 but if my calculation is right (without looking through my shoes now) I have about 11 pairs.

I am all smiles now. Anyways, I remember telling my friend that the dress she bought for her sister's wedding is so expensive for that kind of simple design. It is $60. To me, it is expensive. But I ended up getting myself 2 pairs of shoes. Haha... 1 pair of Nine West and Aldo. I stumbled upon Nine West when hubby and myself spent a night at Swissotel (pictures will come soon..) and we went for a walk and the minute I saw that shoes, I told him I must get it. And.... you know the rest...

Another pair was only yesterday. I got it when hubby when karaoke-ing with friends. He left me alone to shop in Vivocity since he had already companies me the whole afternoon. I stumbled upon Aldo and bought this pair of heels.

I was quite amazed with the packaging. What I brought home was basically what you see in the picture above. No paper-bag at all. Isn't it cool? Imagine if every shoe shops does this, it helps to save more trees.


Aldo has a sticker labeling "Thank You For Taking The Box And Not The Bag". How sweet!

And here is my killer heels from Aldo. Well, I am proud of my purchases cause I have never splurged this much of money on shoes. I never believe is buying expensive shoes unless I know they can last for a long or reasonable length of time. Imagine my wedding shoes, I only wore it on the photoshoot day and the actual wedding day. Imagine, I spent about $120 on the sandals and wore it twice. Original price for Aldo is $175, but I got it with discounted price at $122.50.

This is Nine West. The price is the same as Aldo but it is from Nine West. Honestly, I never thought I would ever wore such branded shoes. All my life, I only admire these kind of shoes from magazines cause I told myself not to splurge on such expensive items where it cannot last. But which female can resist discounted branded shoes? And it is pretty! So, there goes a big hole in my pocket, $250 gone to 2 pairs of heels.

Nine West open-toe velvet shoes. I love this shoes and hubby says it is nice. If hubby agrees or gives positive remark means I must get it cause it is not easy to have good remarks from him especially on expensive items. All the he discourages me to splurge on over priced item but for this shoe, he gave me the green light. I love you bunny! (He gave me the green light for Aldo too... :) )



Trying to compare the height on my heels, I placed my IPhone beside the heels. Haha.. about 3.5 inches high. It is even taller than my IPhone. Aww... I am not sure if I will be the same height as hubby because all the existing heels that I have, I am still short than him by about 2 inches. Hopefully soon there will be a chance for me to wear these heels and have a picture taken of it. I hope it will be in my new home.

Adios...

No comments:

Post a Comment