Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Countdown To The New Place: 1week more


Updates from myself... Yeah.. I have been disappeared from where the networld but then again I have been busy packing. (See picture above). Yeap.. packing. I am now sorting out stuffs that we owned in SG to move into our new home. There will be alot of packing (which is in progress) and house cleaning (will be doing that soon).

So slight update is here and more updates to come. Recent Thursday, we went over to the new place and OMG... alot of cleaning to do before we move over on the auspicious date. Honestly, I can't wait and so is hubby bunny. We are both excited about our new place.

Yay.... now I can imagine having family and friends over, parties, photoshoots in the corner of the house where hubby bunny loves my idea to have a corner of the house for photoshoot. Yes, we are avid photographers. Actually photoshoot is hubby bunny and myself is more to makeup. So a good combi eh but I daren't say we are professionals cause I am still perfecting the makeup procedures on my face and learning from professionals and hubby bunny is good at his photoshoots...

I did ever thought of doing a vblog but hmm... if I am having a hard time maintaining this blog, what more about vblog? Haha.. go figure.. Maybe I can do a few vblog but that is not my main source of hobby.

Bunny... I love you... and missing you..... Muah..

1 comment:

  1. a corner of the house for photoshoot... I like... i second...;)

    ReplyDelete