Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

December 2009: Part 2

Well, the Christmas celebration was quite a meaningful one for hubby and myself because he treated me to a night stay in a Executive Room at Swissotel. I love it because the treatment was good. The room we stayed was 6060. What does 6060 means? No significance meaning to it except it is room #60 on the 60th floor.


(I love the little guy by the bedside. He is from Swiss. He is a cow.)

The bed is pretty standard in all 5-star hotels, but what I love about this room is the coffee machine.


This is the mini bar that I love. The LavAzza coffee that I was addicted to during my stay in the room. I don't really drink coffee cause coffee makes me hyperventilate. Somehow this cofee don't. Haha... I basically drank 4 cups of coffee in within a day. The machine is quite easy to use.

Our breakfast was spent in the executive lounge where breakfast were prepared for us in a cosy manner. We do not need to "squeeze and rush" with other guests in the hotel on level2.

I love this candle as it is not a real candle but battery operated. Isn't this sweet.

I think the meal you see above are the tea breaks. Haha.. I did not capture any breakfast pic as it is pretty normal/standard food, but I love the raviolli made by Swissotel.

(The church that I attended with Jenn. I like the church. Calming!)

(See the greyish sky on the right? It is raining over there. Cool huh?)


Day view from the balcony of the room. (Right side of the pic is rain!)




Night view from the balcony of the room.
The night view of the church is pretty, compared to the day view (top).


My pizza and champagne we had for dinner and supper in New Asia. This is my first time drink alot of champagne.. I was not high as I thought I would be, with the help of lots of pizza. Haha.. the first time I drank champange was during my wedding dinner, which I just took a sip. Moet & Chandon is nice. I like it. If you ask me which I prefer, wine or champagne? I will chose champagne. :)

Happy New Year all....

No comments:

Post a Comment