Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Back To Reality After a Long CNY Holidays

I guess when CNY holidays are over, then it is really time to go back to reality.. the world of working adults. I have really enjoyed my CNY holidays where I get to meet my ex-colleagues in Sarawak and some old friends. After all, CNY is about getting together and keep in touch with friends and family. Unfortunately, I did not meet my family this year. Mom came over to SG last year, so this year I took a break from my family. Haha...

As I turned on my mobile once I arrived SG, I received an SMS from my colleague regarding a long awaiting bad news and to be exact it will be announced on 3-Feb (I read my company's email directly from the CEO). Hmm.. I guess 2009 is gonna be a tough year and I need to be strong to embrace the bad times we are facing now through the economic crisis.

Currently, this is the picture that is on my desktop. Everytime when I look at this picture, I will recall the happy times I had with my darling at Jurong Birdpark. The rich colors of the coat reminds me how rich my life is, in good times or bad times. I am happy eventhough I am facing a bad turmoil but hey, everyone has to go on with life. For me, to be happy in life is to take everything positively. Take the worse as a positive gesture then it is easier to make life go on smoothly. Well, it is easier said than done... yea... I know... but honestly, if you start to take things positively of your current situation, it is much easier to live your life even in bad times. All I can say is that just live life to the fullest and be happy. Try not to be sad all the time because it will make things worse. Anyways, I wanna wish all of you out there all the best in everything while facing the economic crisis. Be happy and smile always as smiling helps produces out endorphines and this helps you to see things positively.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there...tough times are ahead of us but there's definitely a rainbow on the other side soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, glad to hear you had a good CNY. But regret about the uncomfortable news you might be hearing. Hope its not a bad one.
    However, reading your this eloquent posting, I am glad you have a positive attitude.

    We have to take the good with the bad. Smile with the sad, love what we've got, remember what we've had, learn from our mistakes.
    But never regret. People change,, things go wrong, but we have to remember...life goes on.

    Even sliding down a rainbow we can experience blisters.

    You just stay easy and keep well. And here's hoping the OX year will bring better Tidings ahead.

    If free, drop by my place tomorrow...have something for you.
    You keep well Fiona, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete