Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yay.. I Have Been Awarded

My first blog award from my SIL#1 Mich.. yay.. I am so happy.. haha.. Never knew I would receive an award from anyone.. I am honored.


For those who receives the award, here are the rules:-
Rule#1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog.
Rule#2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
Rule#3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...



Answer to Question#2:-
Well, Michelle is my SIL. She just joined the family end of 2008. Congrats to her...

Answer to Question#3:-
(OMG.. 10 facts about myself is really worse than seating for my final year exams)

Fact#1:-
I am about 170cm tall or 5'7-8" tall.

Fact#2:-
I am half nyonya, dad is pure baba but mom is hakka lady.

Fact#3:-
I have 3 brothers.

Fact#4:-
My dad passed away when I was almost 9 years old. It was about 20 years ago. I miss my dad very much.

Fact#5:-
I am an engineer, which was never in my mind to become one, but a twist of event ended me up to be a semicon engineer.

Fact#6:-
I am related to MummyGwen and Elle.

Fact#7:-
I love the color black. Most of my clothes are dark colored or basically black.

Fact#8:-
I used to own a spitz dog named Kissmore.

Fact#9:-
I am currently out of Malaysia.

Fact#10:-
I have more than 10 pairs of shoes now. Haha...



Thanks to my SIL Mich to award me.... Thanks Mich.


Tagging my bloggers/friends... This award is for you...




4 comments:

  1. Didn't know you had a dog before?!!When was that? Since you are a dog lover,you have to come over to our house and play with GInger!J has tie her up all day now since she digs our garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, thank you for your warm and kind gesture. I really appreciate your kind thoughts.
    Holy Smoke! You are TALL!
    Where were you when I was on the prowl? Ha ha.
    I was looking for SYT's above 5'6" then, only found one, but she broke my heart instead, ha ha.

    Terribly sorry read about your Dad, Fiona.
    More then 10 pairs of shoes? Okay, I won't ask, *wink*.
    And Wow! You're an Engineer? Outstanding Fiona!

    Me, I am a 'nearEngine', arhaaa ha ha.

    Once again, thank you for your kind gesture Fiona. Love it.
    You keep well and have a great week, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award. :) I think I've seen Kissmore b4..hehe. THat was looong time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona,pop over my place. Have something for you.
    Suggest you drink ice water first before coming over, *wink*. Lee.

    ReplyDelete