Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Google's Fiona Needs... Interesting

My dear SIL#2 gave me this tag and I also find it interesting about this tag. It is quite entertaining. Never knew I can have so much fun doing such things.. kinda silly to me, but it is entertaining.

So, I typed Fiona needs... and here are what appeared...

1) Fiona needs to eat
--> Haha.. this is a definite. I need to eat to live... If I don't eat, how am I suppose to enjoy life?!

2) According to Fiona: Need a new liver
--> Err... I did not tell anyone that he/she needs a liver...

3) Fiona needs insperation
--> I think the word is inspiration... but somehow the person spelt with letter-e. Yea.. I do needs inspiration. I need it all the time.

4) Fiona needs a home
--> Yes.. I do need one. I want to have a dream home.. seeing my kids running around inquisitively and having a tree-house as a play-pan.

5) Fiona needs loving
--> All the time baby.. all the time.. Who doesn't need love?

6) Fiona needs a foster home
--> No I don't. I have a wonderful family already. I love them very much.

Thank you to mummygwen to tag me.. hugs..

3 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona, ha ha, love your humou.
    'Love...inspiration? You're right there.
    We all need that, and often or else life can be one long yawwnnny experience.

    And who being loved is poor?
    And even a small degree of hope or inspiration is enough to cause the birth of love.

    Have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so weird! I'm doing this exact same chain and your post came up! I have almost the same answers too. Always good to meet someone else named Fiona XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi anonymous,
    if you ever read this, you can actually tell me your name/blog. haha... yea.. this chain was tagged by my SIL and it was quite fun... maybe in future i can tag you too..

    ReplyDelete