Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Artistical Concept

Never knew bunny has artistic mind. He is good in photography and also in decoration. Haha.. if you ask me, I will just have the vase with flowers only. Of course the original idea of candles are mine as I always light up the candles when I am in the bathroom.



Decorations in master-room toilet was all bunny's masterpiece.


Common toilet is also by him. I never knew he has the sense of interior deco.


Bravo to Bunny. He even took these pictures for me so that I can blog about it. Hahahaha.. so cute... Friends and family, next time when you are here visiting Singapore, drop by and you can see bunny's masterpieces.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not creative myself but Aaron's worse..hehe. Bathrooms only already so nice and cozy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. yea.. I want to make all part of the house cozy so that I won't feel "yucks" feeling. The painting will start next week, hence after all the painting and the tv-console+wall feature fixes, it will be complete. But... I still think the kitchen needs something to be done but I cannot do anything about it at the moment. It is so small.. I want a kitchen like urs.. big.. but then again, this is a flat. Haha.. need a house to have a big kitchen like that. I am planning to have mirrors fixed on the dining area, but that will be next mth's project. :)

    Come and stay with me when you are here ok... Aaron is not sure if he is coming here.... but do come anytime yea...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fiona, very nice and creative. But you know what? It is you that made him turn creative....its his love for you, he wants the place to look nice and comfy and interesting.
    See what pure love can do? Like yours.
    Have fun, Fiona....men like your hubby don't grow on trees, ha ha.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete