Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Homemade Chicken Soup

The last time I remember cooking chicken soup was when I was still staying with my brothers and mom in Goodyear Court 8. That was years ago... 10 years?

Anyways now I am cooking again and this time for bunny.

My first attempt in my own home and bunny loves it alot. He ate with delight and content!!






I added crab meat, potatoes and carrot to have some color to brighten up the meal.

Herr are the ingredients.



I purposely capture these herbs so that I can go and buy it again but now supermarkets already prepare it for you. So it easy for those who don't know the name of the herbs in Chinese, you can just hop to the supermarket and but it off the shelf.

6 comments:

  1. Good wifey. :) He is so easy to satisfied..hehe.

    P/S: My hips didn't really grow after delivery lor coz I can still fit into my old jeans. My feet grew a size bigger though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..the herbs look like the one used during my confinement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YL: Huh? Feet size can increase? Then like that problem leh.. old shoes cannot be worn. Then what did you do to your old shoes?

    Mich: Did you face the same with your feet?

    Gosh.. now I am worried with my body if I get pregger. How to maintain my body when it is so chubby now... I feel fat at my thighs and waist liao.. Even my buttocks fat... :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what.... no MA LING luncheon meat in there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. no lar.. don't eat ma-ling at all..
    hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete