Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wall Feature and TV Console

I was not feeling well on Friday (yesterday 26-3-2010) and I stayed at home due to my stomach problem that I have been facing since after the CNY till now. Then the doorbell rang and made me puzzled on who could it be on a weekday. Well... It was te contractor who will be going to fix our wall feature and tv console. Finally!!! Yay!!!

The uncle was very hard working. He did everything to a perfect match and the coincidence part is that he is also a Foochow but from Setiawan, Perak. Bunny is also a foochow but from Sibu.




Look at the mess!!! I thought I just cleaned up the house and here it goes messy again. This time round is worse cause of the sawdust landing everywhere in the home. Oh my sofa!!! My dining table!!! All dusty.... :(



This was what accomplished on the first day. Isn't it interesting? I was wondering how it would turned up after the whole thing is up and complete.



Here uncle drilling a hole after a 90% completion. Yeap... Look at the dust!!!! I actually swept the whole house last night eventho I was in pain but because I could not stand the dust everywhere cause it is not healthy... I dustpan the whole house (exclude rooms and kitchen cause I closed the door) slowly while holding my right lower abdomen cause in pain.

Well... Now the whole feature wall is compete minus the wiring. Will post the picture once eveything is complete. When this is complete, then it is the closure for our house renovation. No more renovation anymore. Maybe in future for the built-in cupboard for the rooms but that will be I future. Not so soon....

Cheerio..

1 comment:

  1. I can see the dust everywhere. This is the part I hate most.

    Was it food poisoning that makes your stomach aching? Better go see doctor coz your started quite long already.

    ReplyDelete