Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spagetthi With Pan Fried Salmon

Today is a day where I decided to try out a meal where I have not done this before and confident that it will be a success.



For the Salmon...
Marinate it with lime and all-seasoning purpose with dill leaves.
Pan Fried till slight golden brown. (Am first time doing this without looking or following any cook book but just trying out of from my artistic cooking mind.. :) )

For the Spagetthi sauce...
I used Preggo Fresh Mushroom Sauce. Added slight sugar to give sweetness to the sauce and more fresh mushrooms.

Brocolli...
Dip in hot boiling water (this time I do it in the spagetthi boiled water so that it blends with the spagetthi and vice versa) for 2-3 minutes.

Simple meal for 2. Bunny loves it!

PS: I wonder he loves it because it is really nice or it is to make me happy because I am his wife.. Hahahaha...

7 comments:

  1. it looks nice.i'm sure BUnny loves it because it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AFS: If she is here, I can cook this for her.. very simple to cook.

    Mich: Hahaha... he ate it with content...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree..Gwen loves spaghetti! You can cook leh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, wow! Your culinary skills improving by leaps and bounds. Well done, outstanding!.
    Do you by any chance cook Nyonya dishes?
    Whats hubby's favourite dishes?
    Mine is hum choy pai kuat tong, and nga choy hum yee, ha ha.
    Have fun and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YL: Hahaha.. my pleasure to cook for you, aaron & gwen... i still need to brush up on the timing to make the spagetthi a perfect feel. Haha... I boiled the spagetthi for KY is perfect but when I boiled for myself.. cannot agak the timing.. hahaha.. keras sikit..

    ULee: Can I have the recipe so that I can cook for bunny? Then I can tell bunny I learnt from Mrs Lee, my blogger friend's wife. Haha... nyonya dishes? I know pongteh only... Hahahaha.. but I know I can cook great nyonya food.. Just need the ingredients... I know I have daddy's trait who can cook... Anyone can cook (ratoullie).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fiona, how you doin'? Ithank you for your kind thoughts re my wife.
    And your mentioned of her cooking and recipes.
    Fiona, my wife's recipes are some handed me downs from my mother, and aunties, all Nyonya ladies, 6 generations, ha ha...
    and I only give them to special friends.
    But not to the Whole wide World, ha ha.

    And I consider you a special friend.
    I would like to give you 2 special cake recipes..and tried to email you, but regret my Apple not able to connect.
    If you will give me your email address in my blog....I will note after clearing my blog immigration...will delete it off.

    And will email you the recipes...
    You have a nice day. Lee.
    ps, you read the heart warming comments in my blog...near the bottom? And my reply. Lee.

    ReplyDelete