Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lunch Meal

Today I cooked fried black pepper chicken wings and fried vegetable.




During frying the chicken, have to make sure the oil is hot and the chicken is free from water/moist. My chicken were not that dry so when it got into the hot oil, it went "pik" "piak" "pik" "piak" all the way. The catastrophe it made my kitchen counter and the surrounding area was atrocious. Astoundingly oily!! Imagine the mess I have to clean?! Mopping is something I hate to do cause lots of tidying to do, but I did the alternative by taking the kitchen towel and sprayed it with floor cleaner and cleaned up the oiliness. The counter and stove were wiped with kitchen towels too... Hahaha... Super lazy housewife!!!

Anyways this is the Mushroom vegetable I cooked.





Our complete meal today as per displayed.







Note: I bought correlle utensils and I like it cause its light weight and easy to wash. It matches my dining set too.

No comments:

Post a Comment