Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home Sweet Home

More furnitures have arrived. Finally it has arrived. Our home sweet home is halfway achieved.

Below is where the dining set is supposed to be. It is so empty but so easy to clean.


The curtain arrived 2 days before the dining set and coffee table. Bunny chose the color cause he says it needs to be lighter than the furniture so that it will brighten up the day. I so agree with bunny but I prefer a bighter color than that shade but well... he picks it, I accept it (except what is in the kitchen, it is off limit from him). This is before the coffee table. Also another pointer of easy to clean.


This is the uncle that helps to install our dining table. So hardworking (we paid the delivery fee ok...!)


Our dining chairs. Black and white concept by bunny. I don't really like the set but he likes it, so his choice again. I only like the color. Have to be compromising in a marriage (give and take concept).


The complete view of the whole piece placed. Now we can have our meals on proper dining set and not on our make-shift table out of a big box.


Bunny so hardworking cleaning the coffee table. Look at how "ah pek" he is.. hahaha... but I don't blame him as it is so hot nowadays. If I can do so, I will but I can't.


Our complete living room with the coffee table (minus the wall feature. Now the tv console is a makeshift from my computer table).


Bunny captured this of me moping the room. I actually vacuumed the whole house before the furniture came in. Once the furnitures are in placed, then I mopped. Gosh, I looked so fat from the back.


This is how the chairs will be when I am cleaning the house.


Tada... That is the first meal on the dining set but our 4th meal in this house. How romantic. Hahaha... yellow light, (no candles) but a good healthy meal for bunny.

Our living room after cleaning and tiding the place. The "computer table" where the notebook is placed is actually a dining chair piece which bunny used it as a computer table. Brilliant idea but a really expensive computer table.


This is us after all the hardwork and before we headed to Takashimaya to get our dining dishes. We got ourselves a Correlle set. Someone gave us Takashimaya voucher for our wedding "angpow" and now we used it for this purchase. Not a bad idea to give vouchers but then again, cash is the best. :)


Will update more on our home once more things are placed...

12 comments:

  1. looks cozy!it's definitely home sweet home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah home sweet home... a place where u wanna b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...very nice. Looks like a showroom..hehe. I like the colour combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihi.. thanks.. showroom? hahaha.. thanks thanks..

    Still not done yet or complete.. the wall feature and tv console is on-going in sketches... can't wait to view them..

    and the painting will be done when the tv console+wall feature is here..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fiona, Wow! I love your home, and you and hubby have real classy taste in furniture.
    Your floor is like a mirror....ladies wearing mini skirts better watch out for their modesty, ha ha, *wink*.
    Your settee looks very comfy....and I love your curtain colour and design.

    Incidentally, where's the bar? Ha ha, just kidding.
    Have fun Fiona, the warmth of yours and hubby's love for each other will bring good fung shui to your new home. Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful..beautiful.... where's my room ah?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ULee,
    Haha.. bar? Not ready yet.. Now the focus is to have a corner for photography shoot.. but a bar will soon appear as bunny can drink. I cannot lar.. But he doesn't drink all the time. Just ocassional and socially. I love bars... Love to mix the drinks but funny thing is I don't drink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AFS: Hahaha.. your bilik not shown here but it is the one beside the "fish tank".. The room is very vacant. But you are stucked there in JKT. So bila lu and YL and Gwen mau visit gua lar? Let me know in advance so that I can get the bed prepared. Hahaha.. at the moment the bilik is kosong...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apr 6-9, might be in SG so i might take the whole week off for holidays with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  10. isit? april 6-9?
    to work or holiday?
    u bunking with me? let me know if u are... cz ur welcome here.. gwen & YL will be here too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LYC: ting kee yew good eat good sleep become bunny..
    last time he was slim and fit... (during secondary school time la... )atheletes...
    fiona, force him to exercise more...

    ReplyDelete
  12. LYC: Hahahaha.. I know he was slim last time.. So it gives me a hint... He is happier with me that is why fatter... hahahahahaha.... Kidding... He likes to eat... so you know the whole story..

    ReplyDelete