Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rest and Relax

This is how bunny rests and relax... By chatting. Haha... As usual, chatting with his colleagues.




Haha.. The green cloth is actually my sofa runner which I purchased long time ago when I first came Sg because I easily feel cold, so I use it to keep myself warm. Since we have moved in, we do not have curtains that fit our window. As a temporary method, I makeshift the runner as a "curtain" so that it is not glaring while watching tv. Honestly it does not help that muh but at least less glaring.

We are planning to get curtains or the living room but we are still deciding where to get it from. I want to sew our own curtain but bunny does not trust my sewing skill. Hmm.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bunny, how you doin'? Thats a nice way of checking out his pc messages, ha ha.
    Yes, go a sew the curtains, surprise him....
    My wife sews all our curtains....she enjoys it too.
    You have a nice day. If free drop by for a chat.
    Best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete