Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

New Hair Do Post CNY

I have been contemplating to do a new hair do. I wanted easy maintenance and neat looking. I didn't want short hair. No color. No curly hair like my previous hairstyle for 5 years.

I decided to do it in Kuching because it is cheaper. Haha.. I am so cheapskate!!! Well, I am trying to save $$ here.

My hair before the whole process... Before the chemical and the cutting.. Gosh, I looked so chubby here...




Here is bunny relaxing while getting his hair washed and waiting for me...




And here my hair do after 2 hours...



Not much different after straightening it.. I still look chubby!!! Dang....

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so soft and straight. I like. ^_^ It's been a year since I did my rebonding.

    I think a bob cut will slim down the face..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally you straighten your hair!hey you don't look fat at all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. YL: Haha.. yea straight hair is so easy to manage and maintain.. No need to do anything.. So Neat somemore..

    Mich: Chubby lor... I cannot tahan see my face so chubby.. but I think I cannot do anything about it anymore cause I don't have a slim face...

    ReplyDelete