Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Spinning Mop

Well, when it comes to cleanliness, I am very particular how clean can my place be. I have been using this sponge mop from 3M since the day I moved in and all I can say that it is not suitable to mop the whole house using this mop. Your back will be aching for a few days.




Though this mop has served me well to mop the whole house but it is really time to get a mop which will help me not to ache my back and hands too. So the 3M mop will be only for toilet purposes as it is good to absorb water.

My new mop is what I can say, a new generation mop.




It comes with a pail, a spinning pedal and spindal for the drying, a clip on mop with a adjustable handle. Though it may not be the famous as-seen-on-tv Spin N Go but it serves the same purpose and it is so much cheaper. This is called Spin N Mop and costs me SGD39.90 (UP $48.80). Spin n Go is $79.90.

How to dry it? Easy....




Place the mop into the spinning area, angle the handle at about 45degree and use your feet to move the pedal so that it can spin. When you spin, the head of the mop will spin too hence dries up the mop. How cool is this invention? Life is much easier in mopping with this gadget.

PS: I have been mopping the floor everyday since we moved in and Hubby has been telling me to slow down with the mopping. He just wants me to rest and relax. No need to do anymore unpacking an cleaning. How sweet!

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the traditional mop haha. The sponge mop is good coz it can lift up hair. I hate the sight of hair when mopping.

    This spinning looks so high tech hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, how you doin'? Glad to read you good at cleaning home. Your hubby sure delighted have a wife kkes home neat and tidy.
    My wife too, her kitchen sparking clean and everything shining, everything in place.

    But I have been to homes where one can die of a broken neck with toys, stuff scattered all over and the kitchen worst then a back lane coffee shop.
    And the wife says, "no time"!
    But got time play mahjong, cheeee!

    You keep well and have a nice day, Lee.
    ps. Thats a beautiful pic of you and hubby, like Taiwanese actress and actor, AHEMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete